hey! Its been too long since I last blogged so I will just start from now. The kids are getting excited for Halloween. They love dressing up. I think Alex is done with the trick or treat thing after this year. Going to be different down here away from Utah.
Alex is loving athletics in Jr. high and he is learning Spanish!!!
Ammon is in the band he plays the baratone he gets excited to learn a new song.
Kaleb is in 2nd grade making lots of friends and getting trouble for talking! I am probably one of the only moms that makes them happy with his speech thing its great.
Evan started preschool i have never seen a kid more excited for school than him. HE was so excited to start when he got the shots he didn't even flinch cuz he knew he had to have them to go!!!
Miranda is a cutie! running and climbing everywhere. Just LEarning to talk. She likes to copy our facial expressions, change her shoes, jump up and down, play with her brothers, give kisses, The backyardigans, lalaloopsy, cuddling, and her BF Scarlet (friend at church). She loves people she says hi to everyone and will let anyone hold her.
No comments:
Post a Comment